how to book a show
Booking a show with Elephant Ensemble Theater is easy: You ask us, we decide on a date, and we perform! However, there are a few things you may want to know ahead of time. Here are some answers to our leading FAQ’s:
1. Elephant Ensemble Theater performs for sick children and clinics in New York City. Only on very rare occasions has our company performed in schools. If you are an administrator who believes that your school supports our mission, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to hear from you.
2. The size of your performance space is irrelevant to us, but it will be assessed for safety before our booking. All of our shows are built to travel, and our actors are the best of the best when it comes to adaptability. A makeshift space does not dissuade us!
3. All of the Elephant Ensemble Theater actors are chosen for their talent, compassion, and experience working with kids. If your kids have very special needs, please let us know. We are confident we can find a way to work with them.
4. That said, the shows are participatory, but only in the vocal sense. No child is ever required to move physically, nor do they ever need to be touched by our actors in order to participate.
5. Every Elephant member respects and understands the child privacy laws, which exclude children from being photographed and video taped.
6. Elephant Ensemble Theater is proud to perform for your children free of charge, which is only made possible through donations from individuals and organizations. If you are a fellow charity looking for an association with us, please contact us so that we may brainstorm how we can support one another.